Much of our work involves drafting, negotiating or advising on commercial agreements. We have experience of many types of commercial agreements, covering the entire range of transactions encountered by our business and academic clients. To take a few examples:
- Preliminary agreements, including CDAs, MTAs, term sheets, options & teaming agreements;
- Agreements concerned with research, development, testing and trials;
- Collaborations, joint ventures, consortium agreements and other multi-party agreements;
- Technical and professional services agreements, including master services agreements, CRO agreements, service level agreements, reseller agreements, software and database agreements;
- Product supply, purchase, lease and distribution agreements;
- Standard terms of business;
- Website-related contracts and terms;
- Employment and consultancy agreements;
- IP-related agreements (see Intellectual property).
We tend not to advise on 'real' property (ie land and buildings) leases and sale, and instead refer our clients to a specialist in this area at another firm.