New Business & SMEs
A significant part of our practice involves assisting small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) with commercial and intellectual property law matters.
We have developed close working relationships with individuals and SMEs operating in diverse sectors such as life sciences, research, gaming and IT. We advise these clients in relation to a wide range of matters, examples include:
- assisting SMEs with contracts such as R&D collaborations, IP licences, services agreements
- advising entrepreneurs on investments in technology-based companies;
- advising inventors on their relationships with universities, sponsors and finance partners;
- drafting consultancy agreements between individuals and companies; and
- advising owners of small businesses on commercial issues, including partnership disputes, bankruptcy issues, etc.
Our focus on this sector includes expertise in the following areas:
Intellectual Property | Application of EU Laws | Corporate Formations & Transactions | Commercial Agreements | Regulatory | Tax | Employment | Commercial Disputes