NHS & Healthcare
Through our work with universities and research institutions, we have developed longstanding relationship with several NHS Trusts and healthcare providers. These clients generally have complex and diverse legal requirements that necessitate close relationships.
We assist our clients in a wide range of areas, examples include:
- drafting guidelines for use by an NHS Trust regarding the use of patient data;
- providing an in-house advisory service for an NHS research office;
- helping an NHS Trust to set up an independent, charitable company to be the vehicle for commercialisation of software
- advising on website terms and conditions for an online interactive patient forum;
- negotiating service agreements between NHS Trusts and other healthcare providers and their service providers; and
- advising numerous charities (including several cancer charities), health trusts and other non-commercial organisations, as well as individual academics and medical consultants.
Our focus on this sector includes expertise in the following areas:
Intellectual Property | Commercial Agreements | Commercial Disputes