Some of our clients, and the projects on which we have assisted them, are mentioned below.
- The London office of Phi-ten Co, Ltd (a Japanese company) and Ms Yuko Yamashita on the terms of a Talent Services Agreement with Unilever plc in relation to Sunsilk Co Creations. Ms Yamashita is well-known internationally as the developer of the Yuko(TM) hair straightening system. For further information on Sunsilk Co Creations visit the Sunsilk website here. For further information on the Yuko system visit the Yuko website here.
- General Council of the Bar (the regulatory body for barristers in England and Wales) on a website development agreement. To view the Bar Council website visit here.
- Speciality European Pharma Limited on the acquisition of exclusive UK and Irish distribution rights to a urology product, Regurin®, from Rottapharm/Madaus. See the SEP website for further details.
- JISC Services Management Company Limited (formed by the Joint Information Systems Committee, a committee formed jointly by HEFCE and its sister institutions in the UK) on strategic agreements with suppliers of information services. To view the JISC website visit here.
- BioAnaLab Limited on the acquisition of its shares by Millipore Corporation. See the Millipore website for further details. We handled the IP and IT aspects of the transaction, as well as share option matters. We arranged for Jeremy Brockis and his team at Taylor Walton to handle corporate and other aspects of the transaction.
- Softlink International Limited (Australia) in relation to an acquisition and transfer of shares in Softlink Europe Limited, a distributor of software products. Visit the Softlink website here.
- World Gold Council on the terms of standard research contracts for use with universities in the UK and overseas.
- Airwide Solutions, Inc. on a global reseller agreement, and on numerous other software supply and licensing agreements.
- UCL Business plc on data feed agreements relating to a commercial service to provide weather predictions (eg for insurance companies), and on other IT-related agreements; also on a development, manufacturing and supply agreement concerning the creation of a cell bank to be used in biomedical research, and on other biotech agreements.
- Imperial Innovations plc on an intellectual property agreement relating to the UK Cystic Fibrosis Gene Therapy Consortium.
- City University (London) on a spin-out transaction and associated IP agreements relating to global positioning technology.
- Silicon Avenue Technologies Limited, in relation to a US joint venture, joint marketing agreements, web site terms and conditions, consultancies, employment matters, and other corporate law issues.
- Realistic Games Limited, a computer games company, in relation to software licensing agreements with international gaming companies.
- Music Uncharted Limited on contracts and other legal matters relating to a social networking website.
- Piramed Limited on a range of biotech industry contracts, including IP licences, research collaborations, MTAs, CDAs, options, etc.
- Cell Medica Limited on contracts relating to tissue engineering, including material supply, clinical trials and intellectual property agreements.
- Marken Limited on contracts with major pharmaceutical companies for the transportation of clinical trial samples.
- Various biotechnology companies including Haemostatix Limited, Morvus Technology Limited, Pronota NV, and Sosei Co Ltd, in relation to collaboration and licence agreements.