CONTACTTel: +44 (0) 1865 858 878
AnnMarie is a solicitor and an associate partner at Anderson Law.
AnnMarie drafts, negotiates and advises on a wide range of commercial transactions; with a particular focus on licensing agreements within the online gaming and university sectors. AnnMarie continues to develop her regulatory expertise and works extensively with the UK Gambling Commission. Additionally, AnnMarie oversees the firm’s company secretarial activities.
Since joining Anderson Law, AnnMarie has undertaken a part-time secondment into a university client, who she continues to advise.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, AnnMarie spent nine years as a supply chain manager for Unilever, where she held a variety of senior project management and commercial management roles. This blend of experience lends itself to AnnMarie’s commercial and pragmatic approach, and her understanding of her client’s needs.
- MEng (Hons) Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering with Environmental Management, University of Bath, 1999
- Graduate Diploma in Law, Oxford Brookes University, 2009
- Legal Practice Course, Oxford Institute of Legal Practice, 2010
- Solicitor, England & Wales, 2013
- Anderson Law, 2011 to present
- Unilever, 1999 to 2008