CONTACTTel: +44 (0) 1865 858 878
Christina is a paralegal at Anderson Law.
Christina assists with a range on intellectual property matters, including litigation, research collaborations and trademarks. She also deals with the general administration of the firm.
Prior to joining Anderson Law, Christina undertook work experience at IP Asset. This included review of European Patent Office communications and prior art, assistance drafting patent advice and review of copyright disputes.
Christina completed her DPhil in surgical sciences at the University of Oxford, exploring novel treatments in metastatic prostate cancer. She has worked as a research technician at both Imperial College London and UCLs Cancer Institute and is currently undertaking her graduate diploma in law at BPP university.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP, 2019 to present
- DPhil in Surgical Sciences, University of Oxford, 2018
- MRes Cancer Biology (DIC), Imperial College London, 2013
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical Sciences, University of Chester, 2012
- Anderson Law, 2019 to present
- IP Asset, 2019
- UCL Cancer Institute, 2013 to 2014
- Imperial College London, 2013