CONTACTTel: +44 (0) 1865 858 878
Mario is a dual qualified solicitor in England and Australia and an associate at Anderson Law.
Mario advises on a wide variety of issues and agreements in the life science, agri-business and information technology sectors. Before joining Anderson Law, Mario provided in-house legal support for several years to a number of global pharmaceutical and agri-chemical companies and has experience advising on licensing deals, lifecycle management, research and development, regulatory compliance and general day-to-day procurement and commercial matters. He has particular expertise in the licensing of patented technologies, confidential information and know-how and the management, procurement and out-sourcing of research and development projects.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor in Australia, Mario worked as a research scientist in the fields of biochemistry and immunology at the University of Melbourne and Murdoch Children’s Research Institute (part of the Royal Children’s Hospital).
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry and Immunology, University of Melbourne, 1998
- LLB Law, Deakin University, 2005
- Solicitor, Victoria, Australia, 2006
- Solicitor, England & Wales, 2009
- Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law & Practice, University of Oxford, 2011
- Anderson Law, 2013 to present
- Consultant in-house lawyer, clients include Sanofi, Watson Pharmaceutical (now Actavis) and Syngenta, 2008 to 2013
- Fasken Martineu, 2007 to 2008