CONTACTTel: +44 (0) 1865 858 878
Nicki is a solicitor and senior associate at Anderson Law.
Nicki advises on a range of intellectual property and general commercial law matters, which include licensing arrangements, transactions and exploitation of intellectual property. She is currently undertaking part-time secondments with university clients.
She has previous recent experience in negotiating contracts with industry sponsors and academic collaborators in the Maths, Physics and Life Sciences Division at the University of Oxford.
Prior to that Nicki practised general commercial law and commercial property litigation in private practice in Buckinghamshire. Nicki qualified in 1987 with S.J.Berwin & Co where she initially specialised in commercial property litigation and employment law.
While taking time out for her family mid-career, Nicki acted as governance officer for a medical research charity, completed a part-time History of Art Diploma at the Continuing Education Department in Oxford, and ran her own business from home.
- LLB (Hons) University of Bristol, 1983
- Solicitor, England &Wales (practising 1987- 1993, 1995-1996, 1998-2002, 2006 to present)
- University of Oxford, Research Contracts Specialist, 2014-18
- Restore Burn and Wound Research, Governance officer, 2011-14
- Commercial practice locum, 2006-2008
- Denton Wilde Sapte, 1998 -2002
- Fennemores, 1995-1996
- J.Berwin & Co, 1984-92