CONTACTTel: +44 (0) 1865 858 878
Rita is a trainee solicitor at Anderson Law.
Rita works on a range of intellectual property and general commercial law matters, including licensing arrangements, research collaborations and exploitation of intellectual property.
Prior to joining Anderson Law, Rita was a Technology Licensing Executive at Imperial Innovations where she managed the invention portfolio arising from the Dyson Robotics Lab and the Computing and Mechanical Engineering Departments. While at Innovations, Rita also worked within the Engineering Intellectual Property Team as an IP Associate, where she assisted with drafting and prosecution of patent applications.
After finishing her Ph.D., Rita completed a Legal & Fundraising internship at Reload Greece, a start-up accelerator closely linked with the London Business School.
Rita is currently undertaking an IP litigation secondment at EIP.
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP, 2018 to present
- DPhil Physical & Theoretical Chemistry, University of Oxford, 2016
- MChem Master of Chemistry, University of Oxford, 2012
- Anderson Law, 2019 to present
- Imperial Innovations, 2017 to 2019
- Reload Greece, 2016 to 2017