CONTACTTel: +44 (0) 1865 858 878
A’isha is a trainee solicitor at Anderson Law.
A’isha currently assists with a range of intellectual property and commercial law matters.
Prior to joining Anderson Law, A’isha qualified as a company secretary and spent five years in-house as a corporate sectretarial assistant at a multinational retail company headquartered in London. She then qualified as an attorney-at-law with a law firm in Trinidad and advised on a range of contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters in the Caribbean.
- Legal Practice Course, College of Law, 2012
- Master of Corporate Governance and Law, University of Portsmouth, 2008
- LLB (Hons) Law and Criminology, University of Portsmouth, 2006
- Associate of ICSA The Chartered Governance Institute
- The Law Association of Trinidad & Tobago
- Anderson Law, 2019 to present
- J.D. Sellier & Co. (Trinidad and Tobago), 2013 to 2018