This entry level one day course considers the practical aspects of commercial contracts. It is designed for project managers, administrators, and people who are starting a career in contract management. Topics covered include:
- Why contracts are written this way.
- Negotiation and signature of contracts.
- Administration of existing contracts.
- Termination of contracts.
- “Legal” clauses in contracts.
- Discussion of a typical contract.
“I will easily be able to apply the topics covered in the course into my role.”
Please contact Mark Anderson for more information or to register your interest to attend this course.