This one day course looks in detail at the use of confidentiality agreements, including management, drafting and negotiation issues. Topics covered include:
- Learn when a CDA is needed and the benefit of having one.
- Understand and negotiate standard clauses.
- Become familiar with the clauses to be wary of.
- Manage your confidentiality obligations effectively.
- Track your confidentiality agreements.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who has to draft, negotiate or advise on CDAs. Past attenders have included project managers, commercial executives, patent attorneys and lawyers.
Please contact Mark Anderson for more information or to register your interest to attend this course.