CONTACTTel: +44 (0)1865 858 878
Christopher is a barrister and associate at Anderson Law.
Christopher advises on a range of intellectual property and general commercial law matters, which include licensing arrangements, transactions and exploitation of intellectual property.
Christopher was called to the Bar by Lincoln’s Inn in 2012. After this, he worked in the Disputes Resolution department of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer as an in-house paralegal, qualified as a solicitor with us and transitioned to become an employed barrister.
Christopher is currently undertaking part-time secondments with research funding and university clients.
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science, University of Nottingham, 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law, 2011
- Bar Professional Training Course, College of Law, 2012
- Anderson Law, 2015 to present
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 2013 to 2014
- Called to the Bar, Lincoln’s Inn, 2012