CONTACTTel: +44 (0)1865 858 878
Christopher is a solicitor and associate at Anderson Law.
Christopher advises on a range of intellectual property and general commercial law matters, which include licensing arrangements, transactions and exploitation of intellectual property.
Christopher is currently undertaking part-time secondments with research funding and university clients.
Prior to joining Anderson Law, Christopher qualified as a barrister. He was called to the Bar by Lincoln’s Inn in 2012. After this, he worked in the Disputes Resolution department of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer as an in-house paralegal.
- BSc (Hons) Environmental Science, University of Nottingham, 2010
- Graduate Diploma in Law, College of Law, 2011
- Bar Professional Training Course, College of Law, 2012
- Anderson Law, 2015 to present
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 2013 to 2014
- Called to the Bar, Lincoln’s Inn, 2012